Thursday, January 4, 2007

resolutions, anyone?

gone were the days when i used to pen down my New Year's resolutions come mid- December.
as i was doing some spring cleaning couple of weeks ago, i came across a lot of my old stuffs - diaries, organisers, cards, letters, etc, etc - some of which i hv completely forgotten.

in one of those organisers, i found i hv actually written down a list of resolutions. if my memory does not fail me - that should be for the year 1993/94. wow! 13 years have gone by & look at me now! i hv grown - i hv changed - i no longer write new year resolutions. (not quite sure whether this is a good thing or not.)


as the 4th day of 2007 greets me, unknowingly i felt compelled to come up with some resolutions.

should it be to learn something new? should it be to earn more money? should it be to go some place i have never been before? should it be to do more charities?


think hard, ch3ryl...

hmm... i guess, simply put i just want to be a better person. but that's a wee bit too general, eh?

oh, wait! i just thought of something else...

A - to appreciate all blessings bestowed upon me & not take things for granted.
B - to be a better person, mayb not the best in your eyes, but i shall be the best i could be.
C - to have the courage to step forward & make a change - to stand up for what is right & to stand up for myself.
D - to be determined & not easily give up or stray from my goals.
E - to enjoy life in its true substance.
F - to be a friend. (in my life so many souls have touched my heart, i wish i could do the same)
i guess, that's about it. u dont expect me to write up to 'Z', do u?

A Moment for Reflections
All big man is a dreamer.
They see things in the soft haze of a spring day
or in the red fire of a long winter’s evening.
Some of us let great dreams die,
but others nourish and protect them,
nurse them through bad day
still they bring them to the sunshine and light
which comes always to those who sincerely hope
that their dreams will come true.

No comments: