Friday, May 1, 2009

Labouring on Labours' Day

Woke up early today. After filling up my tummy and getting my laundry done - I headed to:




Yes, the Nike warehouse sale.

I was there early. It was supposed to start at 10am... but I got a special invite. The special invite supposedly allows me to go in half an hour earlier, at 9.30am. I reached there on the dot... but realised that with or without the invite, people are being let in.

Still, it was not too crowded... but it was extremely, makes-me-cursing-under-my-breath HOT!!! After about 15 minutes or so, I decided to pay for my stuffs coz I was sweating profusely, and I wasn't wearing a Nike Dri-fit! As I was queueing up, I looked back at the 'shopping' area - the crowd had started to trickle in. And by the time I left, the place was packed.

My purchases:


A pair of low rise pants





A pair Nike Zoom Victory+


Yup, that's all - just 2 items. Had to control myself not to over-spend, though I was tempted to. Need to be thrifty, I have been spending way too much lately.


And that was how I laboured on this Labours' Day :)


No comments: