Wednesday, August 26, 2009

of opportunities, choices n decisions

People say good opportunities do not come often, strike while the iron is still hot.

Being a risk averse person, I am very kiasi. No guts to just go and strike the iron. Some people think it's envious that I have choices - but it's more like because I do not have a choice, that I have to look for options.


To go ahead or not no longer seems like an option - it's gonna be the only way, sooner or later. Too broken hearted and heart sick with the empty promises and injustice, I just feel that I have to let go to prevent further injury to my soul. Question is only when is the right time to do so. And whether the next journey that I take on will take me through the scenery I wish to see.

Things fall apart so that other things can fall together, right?


No comments: