Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ending 2010

With barely 5 hours to go before the end of 2010, I received a text message that a friend just passed away in a road accident at about 3.30pm. I am still in a state of dismay. I had wanted to do a post to recap & reflect on the year that had been... but now, I find my mind is filled with nothing else but the news of this friend. In my mind, thoughts like "how could it have happened?", "he's just 36 years old...", "it's a mistake, right?"... Thinking back, we probably spoke on the phone a couple of months back; I turned down his dinner invitation back then. Now, I wish we could have met up ...

RIP, my friend, you will be fondly remembered.

To all - wishing a better year ahead. Cherish the people around you - family, friends, loved ones. You will never know when is the last you can tell them you love them,; or show your appreciation to them.


*News link:
News in Malay
News in Chinese

*His 2 adverts for Lipton & NST
Lipton English ad/
Lipton Chinese ad
NST ad

No comments: