Friday, July 6, 2007

i m a fool

dunno y these 2 days i just feel so down. sometimes, i really think that i m just a fool. i may be smart in other things, but when it comes to the birds & the bees - i think i m just a stupid fool. i think i have a tendency to fall into the same trap again & again, despite reminding myself to learn & not repeat the same mistakes.

why am i so vulnerable & naive when it comes to the matters of the heart? trusting people too easily, willingly letting people take advantage of me, ...

pathetic.

why is it that i give my heart & soul - i dun get the same in return? is that the way it's meant to be?

sigh...why i let people hurt me?

I will not make the same Mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because you know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

...suddenly feel so crushed. my heart is broken, & i dunno how long it takes to patch it back. & perhaps it's better off being alone. :(

No comments: