Friday, January 8, 2010

2009 Revisited - Jan to June

Not too late to reflect on the past year...I am going to do it month by month, trying to recall the best I could.

January

Ooops... I am stuck already. *thinking hard, fingers drumming on the table*

I think it was a month of uncertainties - the start of a new year brings in new hope - but yet, my heart was like a raging sea. The doubts that I had back then were resolved by Sept though when the LDR ended officially.

February

Significant events - CNY and Valentine's - Enjoyed spending quality time with family and friends in the first, but had a lonesome in the second. Will this year be different?


March

Amidst the raging sea, had fun during the Putrajaya 1st International Hot Air Balloon Fest, where I got to ride on a hot air balloon! A first in my life :)


My best friend gave birth to her princess.

April

Finally laid my hands on my 'dream' :) It's an entry level DSLR, but I am contented.


Completed a banner project with the children from church. A first for all of us.




May

Embarassingly memorable was the climb up Broga.



Was also inspired to do a special presentation for Mothers' Day, which many had commented it pulled at their hearts' strings. I hope it did not stop there.




June

I am getting slightly distracted by someone, but I have yet to solve the conundrum to-date. There are moments when I think there is so much going on between us... and yet there are times when I feel that I am nothing more than just a friend to him.

No comments: