Friday, May 30, 2008

moms know best...

somehow, i got mad with dearest mom, & didnt go home for almost 3 weeks (no show, no call - bad girl!). i intended to go back earlier this week, but was bogged down with workload & sickness. i was telling my friend, i m mad @ my mom, but she doesnt know about it.

TRUTH is she knows about it, and i m the one who is unaware that she knows. hmmmm.... last night i called up. she made it clear that she knew i m mad @ her, for what reason she dunno. embarrasing leh! anyway... told her i m bz with work, will visit her next week. hope she wont be mad at me, since she's highly capable of that... & sometimes, she very fast merajuk also. (& like mother, like daugher; i think i have inherited this from her)

footnote: i was mad @ her bcoz of some issues that she wont let go & let me handle on my own... kept pushing & rushing me, when there are millions of others more important things (ok, i exaggerated!) that need my attention. not to say her matters are of worthless value, but PRIORITIES... i only have a brain, a pair of hands & 24 hours a day. there's only so much i can do. i m sorry, i do sincerely wish i can give more attention to what is important to her...

No comments: