So when lights are out, what's there to do? Some Earth Hour ideas you might consider (well, not necessarily only for Earth Hour only):
- Lovey dovey under the covers, wink & nudge :)
- Candle light dinner - who says it has gotta be romantic? Try having one with family and friends.
- Starry, starry night - Check out the night sky of your city and be washed in amazement with its beauty
Children can have a wonderful time too, well adults can play these games as well:
- Play hide and seek in the dark
- Sound charades! - guess the sound you are acting out
- Touch and guess - almost like a mystery box, prepare items with different textures, let the child guess what is the item.