Monday, March 4, 2013

I want CosmoBox!


Trending around town with the mushrooming of 'mystery' beauty boxes - With every box, you’ll get a chance to sample and savour top products, get expert advice and give yourself some much-needed TLC all at a go. Perfectly designed around your hectic schedule! - the words of CosmoBox's founders.

One has just gotta register & pay online and tadahhh!!! your CosmoBox will be arriving at your doorstep on the 3rd week of the month. Simple. And the best thing is what you get in the box has far more value than what you paid for. For only RM33 per month you get quality products from these brands:

From CosmoBox
Check this out - the contents of the February box:
Picture from KinkyBlueFairy

My fave item in the box has gotta be these masks - Wella Professional Mask x 3 sachets of 15ml each. With this hot spell KL is experiencing, I find that I have to wash my hair more often - and I realise my hair is becoming dry whilst my scalp is getting oily. Definitely time for some TLC.


What are you waiting for? Let's not miss the March's box!

1 comment:

ch3ryl said...

Amber - do they have these in the States?