Friday, February 3, 2012

Long weekend ahead...

February is a fabulous month...

I have a shorter working month, despite 2012 being a leap year. I just had a holiday on 1 Feb for Federal Territory Day. Next Monday & Tuesday I get another 2 days off - thanks to the Prophet Muhammad's Birthday and Thaipusam. One is on Sunday, 5 Feb ; the latter on 7 Feb. Sunday ... means I get Monday off. Yay! Coincidentally, 6 Feb is Chap Goh Mei (Chinese Valentine, last day of the Lunar New Year). Niceeeee!





All 3 major races in the country have something to celebrate for this weekend. As for me, I am celebrating the long weekend with more gatherings! And as far as gatherings go, food is definitely there to fuel the fellowship. My diet plan is perpetually postponed for now!

Finally - I just have to work for 18 days this month. Oooppppsss, that sounds so wrong, makes me sound so much like a lazy person, but who cares? LOL.

No comments: